Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day weekend

What a great 1st Mother's day I had! My mom and sisters came down to visit, and we had a blast! They all got in on Saturday afternoon and the weather was beautiful so we were outside playing the entire afternoon and into the evening. I can't tell you all how much I miss them. The kids love seeing their baby Kate! On Sunday we went over to Cherry's for Mother's Day lunch. Of course the weather was cloudy and cool.....but that did not stop the kids from swimming! The whole week was sunny and in the 90's, so I was really looking forward to getting Kate in the pool, but it was way too cool for her. We also got to see baby Ryn, I can't believe I didn't get any pics of them together, I am sure Aunt Rose got some. I am so excited to watch the girls grow up together, they are going to be such good friend! Well all good things must come to end, Monday morning the family left. They came by before and we took some pics, then they gathered things up and heading out, then Patrick left for work and me and Kate just sat there in the quite, it really put me in a funk. I miss my family so much and I wish we could do this more often! Well I will leave you all with some pics taken over the weekend................





























No comments:

Post a Comment