Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy 1 Year!!

Sunday Patrick and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! The year has sure gone by very fast....maybe Miss Kate has a lot to do with it! Patrick took me out on Saturday, we went to Christopher's and had dinner, but the dinner was a little different. Earlier, Patrick filled out a food questionnaire with all our likes and dis-likes. The Chris himself, came up with an 8 course meal with wine to match each course! It was unbelievably delicious! While we were there eating our first course, they brought out a beautiful flower arrangement....Patrick had called the flower shop we used for the wedding and had them make a bouquet of all our wedding flowers!


He did such an amazing job putting it all together and we had so much fun just being together eating great food and drinking amazing wine! I love you babe!! I am sure I don't tell you enough but THANK YOU FOR.....


all your help around the house

cooking dinner every night

being patient with my crazy "new motherhood'' moods!

loving me more everyday!


And especially.....being such a wonderful Father

I do not know many Fathers that put in the time and effort with new babies like you do! Kate loves you so much! My favorite moment is when you get home from work and we are sitting on the chair, you come in to say hello and she gives you the biggest smile! It truly makes my heart melt and makes me love you even more!

Here is to more wonderful years!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment