This past weekend was a busy for little Miss Kate! Pam and Tom came in town for a wedding we had on Saturday. Kate went to visit Kelly and Phillip while we were all at the wedding, then we all came back and spent the evening on the back deck drinking margarita's. We had a great time hanging out with friends! On Sunday we got up and headed to Pam's parents for lunch. They live out in Millican on a farm, so Kate got to see chickens, rabbits, and horses. Noble, Pam's dad saddled up Murphy and took Kate on a little ride! I thought to myself, my Nonnie would be so proud of her......not even 6 months and I got her up on a horse!
After we left lunch, we headed out to Cherry's for some fun in the sun!!! Cherry bought Kate a floaty for Easter, so I couldn't wait to try it out. Turns out......Kate is quite the water baby! She loved it and even had a good time being held by Patrick and I! I know we will be out there a lot this summer......plus momma needs a tan!!!! Enjoy the pictures!
Murphy.....uh is he supposed to be drinking
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment