Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Missing my girl terribly!

So this is my 2nd week back at work and think being away has finally hit me. Last week went by so fast and it was cool to be back and such......but the coolness has worn off and I want to be home with Kate. Being a working mother is hard, extremely hard. Finding a balance is a struggle. I also have found that pumping is work as well. I try to feed Kate at least once a day so I only have to pump twice. Last Wednesday was a horrible day, that led me to have some clogged milk ducts and was home on Thursday trying to relieve myself.

I know things will get easier as she gets older, but now I find that I can barely get to 3:00 without almost crying every time I see her sweet face on my computer. I really do not know how mothers who work til 5:00 do it, now that is a long day. To give a positive to this blog, I am lucky that I have a job that allows me to get off work at 3:00 (most days) and if all else fails I can bring her with me.

Kate has her two month check up Friday, so I will post her stats and new pics this weekend! Wish me luck taking her to the doc and letting them shoot my girl up with vaccine crap! Thank God for Daddies who can come to help the Mommies get through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment