Yesterday was my first day back to reality.......WORK!!! I really can't complain, because it was a good day! The teachers and parents said they were very glad to have me back. My assistant and the teachers did a wonderful job taking care of everything while I was out. I was actually extremely nervous about it, but it all was smooth and coming back was just as smooth. Kate was with her Daddy yesterday and she will be with him every Monday. I can not tell you how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband and Kate is just as lucky to have a great Daddy. He is so good with her and she loves him to pieces! I can't wait to see how their relationship will grow. Patrick always used to ask me why I am so in love with my Dad and I always said, you will know one day...that day has come! He told me the other night he couldn't believe how much he loves her and I said just wait til the first time she looks at you and says " I love you Daddy" you will melt into a million pieces! I have a feeling we have got ourselves a future Daddy's girl on our hands, which could not make me happier!
Today I dropped her off at her Grandma's and that went very well too. I am soooooo glad she is not in day care yet......yes I am the Director of one (the best in Bryan) and I do not want her here quite yet. I got back to work and there are so many children out sick and I do not want Kate with a cold and snotty nose! I am very lucky to have the kind of help I do! I love that Kate is right across the street from me so I can go feed her at least once during the day and then I get off work at 3:00 so it doesn't feel like I am gone for long! Well I am off to feed my girl!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment