Happy 8 weeks to my sweet girl!!!! I can't believe how time flies and how big she is now! Here are some of Kate's latest stats..................
She sleeps at least 4 hours increments at night..........YES...........last Saturday night we got 5 hours out of her!
She holds her head up so good now and loves to head butt you, so be careful!
She is a cuddler......my favorite moment is after I get done feeding her she nestles up on my neck and I can feel her breathe.......AHHHHH it makes me melt and those are the moments I never want to end! I always try to soak it all up! She also loves to snuggle on her Daddy's chest, I can't get her to sleep on me like that anymore, but she does with him.....it's kind of their thing now!
She smiles all the time and will coooo when you talk sweet to her.
I love you Kate! Happy 8 weeks!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy Birthday, sweet Baby Kate. Love Nana & Papa
ReplyDelete