Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lake Austin

We went to Austin this past weekend for a little Family getaway! We had such a great time! They had rented a house right on the lake, it was beautiful. We spent lots of time on the boat watching everyone ski......Bella is becoming a little pro! It was my first time to see Patrick ski......I was quite impressed! He hadn't been in a long time, and sure enough he was up on 1 ski first time! Too bad I couldn't do anything.....but next summer its on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunday we went and had breakfast with Sunny, Brent, Meesh and Randall. We spend more time laughing then eating, its always great to be around good friends!



Yes, Patrick is in my swim bottoms.............yes.............I did marry him! Mom......you now have two son-in-laws that don't mind showing their ass off!!!! HAHAHAH Hey....at least they keep us laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is Bella showing off her new Skills! I can't wait to get Kate up there.....I know I have awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment