Sunday, August 9, 2009

Crib is up! Still trying to Figure a name and a belly pic!

The crib is up! Wow, there for a little bit I didn't think I was going to be able to say that. That crib was a pain in our butts! Our poor unborn daughter has heard a lot of words come from her parents. Patrick said the damn thing is not coming down, that she will be using it forever!!! The room is officially ready to be decorated, the fun part begins!

We can not figure out a name for anything......I really didn't know how hard this would be! We are trying to compromise with each other, but that has not worked and led Patrick to tell me that I could name her what ever I want! Sounds great right.......but he gets to name the boy whatever he wants and I can not say anything....hummmm what to do!!!!!!

Here are some pics of the crib!




Here is a pic of my belly at 22 weeks! And this is Jeffery with me! He is a little giraffe that will be the baby's first friend! I used to know a sweet little baby boy who loved his Jeffery, it's unfortunate that he didn't have the chance to have him for long, so I will continue this lost tradition, Jeffery will bring her comfort for a long time!
Thanks Laura for finding him for me!




1 comment:

  1. girl names are soooooooo hard. don't i know it! how about laurey (its laura and lindsey, your 2 favorite friends, mixed!) ;) genius!

    ReplyDelete