Here is a belly pic taken just minutes ago.........she is growing so much and so is her mother! HAHA! I feel like every morning I wake up, my stomach is bigger. She is really low too....right on my bladder....which means I really pee every 5 minutes! I can remember shopping with Emily when she was pregnant with Mackenzie and her having to go ALL the time and I was like.....this is not happening....she has got to be crazy! I completely understand now.....sorry Em!
I can't even imagine what its going to be like in a couple more months. My mom said I was real low and towards the end she had to lift up her belly so she could walk!
She is kicking and moving a lot now too....Theresa has felt her, but she still won't move for Daddy! I think she just might feel calm when he is around, he thinks she is already a brat! hahah
Patrick calls this my Boobydo........which means my belly sticks out further then my boobies do!
AHH gotta love him!!!



Of course her first clothes are POLO!!! You two have a problem! Ha! Love the baby bump you are so stinkin' cute! Can't wait for you guys to come to Aunt Sunny & B's casa!
ReplyDelete