We celebrated Kate's 1st Birthday this past Saturday with a Winter 1-derland theme party.....and boy was it cold that day oh and did I mention pouring down rain!!!! Despite the weather glitches, we had a blast....it's funny how at about 7:00 the 1 year olds party turned into a crazy adult function!!! So many friends were able to come in and I am sooooo glad they all got to stay the night! One of my friends said the next morning at breakfast, that she hadn't seen us laugh so hard like that in a long time. We are very lucky to have such great friends and family! I am at work now, so these pics are coming off my facebook, but I have more at home that I will add!!!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Cute, cute, cute! That is the BIGGEST cupcake I've ever seen in my life! It looks like she was having fun! I need to go check out your fb for more pics. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO REMIND ME!!
ReplyDelete