Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Pics

Well we sure had an amazing Christmas! Lots of family, friends, food and of course wine!!! The Mills came in from Arkansas and then the Roans and Us so it was a busy house for sure, but it was definitely "the more the merry" Here are our pics from the week!


Kate is reading to Maddy


Patrick and I








Fish kisses with Aunt Carol



Can't you see the excitment about Chirstmas morning! HAHAH




OMG I LOVE COOKIES!!!












Ruffino's just can't have boys!!! But what beautiful girls!!!




















1 comment:

  1. Did you see that cookie face!?! I loved the pics! So sweet. I'm assuming you guys had a great Christmas then? Ours wasn't the best. We had to be in Michigan this year (Mike's from there) and Emma fell down the stairs...top to bottom. We were both crying out eyes out! It was horrible. Not a single scratch or bruise on her. It's a freakin' miracle!

    ReplyDelete