Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just a little update

So I am actually glad the Christmas season is over.....whew it has been a very crazy month! We are really getting settled in and thank goodness the bathroom renovation is complete! We have done a few more things, we recovered our kitchen table chairs and I go today to pick up 2 more bigger chairs that I had re-upholstered. They were my grandmothers and I am thrilled that I am able to have them. We got new wall frames and went to Lowes this past weekend and bought all new switch plates for the house, which makes a HUGE difference!!! Kate's birthday party is this weekend! We are praying for semi-good weather, I mean it's January so we don't expect much! The patio people are at the house now working on it, so it will help a lot that it will be done by Saturday. See can you tell we have been busy busy....we did so much this past weekend so we could be ready by Kate's birthday! I will be taking pics at her party so I will post those soon! Hope all is well and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not WAIT to see the pics of the party (or the new decor)! Of course pics never do a good party justice but I still can't wait! If I miss them on fb, send me a message and tell me to come look. I'm not on fb that much these days. I have WAY too many addictions!

    ReplyDelete