Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Week 1

So it's been a week since my little girl was born! Kate is a fantastic eater....she loves the boob and wants it ALL the time! Kate is not yet a good sleeper, well unless she is sleeping on someones chest. The first night home was a true experience and thank GOD my mom was here, cause Patrick and I were completely at a loss trying to figure out how and what was wrong with her. By day 3 my milk was in and we all so a huge improvement, but she was still struggling to sleep alone. I really did not want to start the habit of her in bed with us, so the swing it is! At night she will sleep for 2 hours wake up....eat and go right back down for another 2 hours. Now this is probably not the best, but the NO sleep was taken a hard toll on me and now nights have been just fine.

We had a break through today......well now as I type, Kate is asleep in her bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will see how long it last, but its been about 20 minutes so far....baby steps!!! I am so sorry if I have not called you back....after the holidays I promise things will calm down enough for me to get in touch with you all! Thank you for all the messages! I love you all very much! Here are some recent pics of my beautiful girl!
















No comments:

Post a Comment