Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's time.......or not!

Well went to the Doctor for my final check up, expecting for him to tell me that I have made some progress and I will be having this baby within the next day. Unfortunately.....in 10 days I have made no progress, still dilated at a 1 and 20% effaced. He said we check in St. Joseph's this Thursday and he will begin the inducing process. He will come in Friday morning and will break my water, then by Friday night we should have our baby!!!
Needless to say I was a little disappointed! I am so ready for her to be here.....and she is just not cooperating with us. I finished my last week of work and my mom is here now, so I guess its good to have a couple more days to get some Christmas shopping done and spend time with mom. Everyone keeps telling me that even though the Doctor told me there was no dilating and such that she can still come at anytime, so mom and I have been doing quite a bit of walking!!
Maybe she will come.......or maybe she will have to be forced out! Guess we will all know very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment