Here is Sunny's present to Patrick! He loves it!!!

Kate had the hiccups....great time to feel her!

Opening all my wonderful presents!

Look at all those onsies! Thanks Katie and Danielle & Josh! Love them all!! If you click on the picture to make it bigger, you can see they are hung on a close line.....Sunny had this made for her room, to hang bows, art work, or whatever we can come up with! It looks adorable in her room! Thanks Sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh's dad made her this rocker! I absolutely love it! And the Giraffe is just too cute! Can't wait to see our little Giraffe sitting in it!!!!

Carrie made her a diaper cake....inside are little hats with the feather clips on them..........they are too cute! Thanks Carrie! It was so good to see you...........

It was such a beautiful shower and Kate got a lot of wonderful gifts. When I took it all home and unloaded it in her room.......there was so much, I just sat in the rocker (not the little one) and just looked it at all thinking......where in the world is all this going to go!!!! I went to Target the next day and bought some storage stacker's and put them in her closet, so it looks just great now and it's all organized and ready for the last shower this weekend!!!

It was such a beautiful shower and Kate got a lot of wonderful gifts. When I took it all home and unloaded it in her room.......there was so much, I just sat in the rocker (not the little one) and just looked it at all thinking......where in the world is all this going to go!!!! I went to Target the next day and bought some storage stacker's and put them in her closet, so it looks just great now and it's all organized and ready for the last shower this weekend!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment