We went to the Doctor yesterday for my 34 week check up! All is well as usual. Stepping on the scale is never fun at the Doctor..........now it's getting worse, I won't even reveal how much I weigh now and I still have some weeks to go!
Kate gets the hiccups all the time, I was worried it was something that I was eating or drinking, but he said that the hiccups are actually a great sign. He said that babies that have had the hiccups in the womb tend to score higher on their Apgar test after birth....Patrick asked what the apgar test was...he said is that to see if she's smart? HAHA! I also asked him when Patrick and I need to go pre-register, he said you should have done that two weeks ago, opps! I really need to pick a pediatrician for Kate too...it will all be here before we know it, so I need to get to work!
Next time I go to the Doctor, he will start to check me for strep B and to see if I am dilating at all. It's all becoming very real that we will soon have her here! We can't wait to meet her!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



just so you know, don't expect a warm fuzzy, gentle "check" at your next visit. it may better be described as lets see how far i can stick my ___ up your ___ before you scream! :) i remember being shocked at how uncomfortable it was the first time. oh the joys!
ReplyDelete