Tuesday, November 24, 2009
37 weeks!
Just got home from the Doctor for my 37 week check up. I am 20% effaced and dilated to a 1, so I have made some progress since last week, when there was nothing going on. My strep b came back negative, which means no infection. Patrick asked the Doctor again if he thinks she will come on Thanksgiving (A&M/ Texas) and he said probably not! He is scared that he will get a phone call during the game and God for bid have to leave!!!! I think we have got some time! Don't get me wrong......as of Dec. 1, I will start doing everything in my power to get this girl here......momma is ready!!!! My next appointment is Dec. 1, so we will see the progress........if perhaps she does not grace us with her presence by the 13th, he will take her no later then Dec. 18th! I will keep you up to date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment