When I say Holy Christmas, I mean........its so crazy so fun and goes by way too fast! Sometimes I feel as though I can't enjoy the season because its so busy busy!!! Oh did I mention sickness!!! Both kiddos made it til the day after Christmas to get the cough and fever:( But the rest of the family got the ugly tummy bug....blah blah! The day after Christmas we headed for a short visit to Fort Worth to see Emily, Kenzie, Bryce and Linds and David:) Though it was a short weekend it was by far awesome!!! So excited for next year when Little Addi H will join our family!!!!! We are back in Bryan now celebrating the new year with cranky kiddos and football......haha! I hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment