Thursday, April 11, 2013

11 months

Jack is 11 months and this one year mark is really getting to this Momma! Maybe because I know this is my LAST baby, with Kate I was so excited for each stage and I was in the begining with Jack now its all happening too fast. I am going to blink and he is going to be off to Kindergarten!!!! But I know I say this in EVERY post, but he is just simply the sweetest baby ever:) and I have been around a lot;) Who ever meets him, he just steals their hearts! I think its cause he is so laid back, will let anyone hold him (as long as mom isnt around) and just this morning, he sat in my lap and put his head on my chest for a good 15 minutes!! He loves to snuggle!!! He is all over the place at home and will put any and everything in his mouth! Kate did not at all, she would find a tiny speck on the floor and bring it to us, Jack...in the mouth it goes!!

We go back to the doc next month for his one year check up and I think we go back in August for his other docs....here are some pics of my sweet man!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment