Jack is almost a year now and time is not slowing down! Not much has changed since his 9 month post! He is doing very well health wise and still keeping us busy. He has discovered his voice and loves to scream, mostly happy screams.....but he knows how to get his Momma to pick em' up:) Jack has def became a Momma's boy lately. If I leave the room it he will cry or if I hand him off to someone else he needs to make sure he has an eye on my the entire time!! But I can't deny it.......I love it!!! He is just the sweetest boy, and his smile completly lights my heart up! I can't wait to watch him grow up! Kate is now 3 and when I look at her and how much she has grown and changed I catch myself imagining what Jack will look like.
Speaking of Kate........she has been put on hold on this blog....poor thing! But she is doing great! Talking so much and UNDERSTANDING more then I want her too:) We are looking forward to warmer weather and summer! Lots to look forward too!! Here are some pics of my babies...........
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment