Monday, December 17, 2012

3 years old

Kate Josephine,

You are 3 years old....oh my goodness so weird even saying it!!! You are the absolute light of my life and I am so proud to be your mommy! Your personality has changed so much over the last year, you are a very head strong child, you are very independant and well you are the funniest 3 year old I know! If we sing a song to you once, you will have it memorized and can sing it again and again.  You meet no strangers, so very friendly and always polite! When I pick you up for school you say "hey mom, your here" like I would leave you somewhere! Did I mention you are independant? Compleletly potty trained (2 1/2) can dress your self, put on socks and shoes, get in/out of the car, open and shut all doors! By the way, if we do it, you remind me very quickly "I CAN DO IT"
     Kate, you love your brother to pieces, and it warms our hearts to see you with him! When he crys you try your very best to soothe him. I love the way you talk to him too, always with such a gentle tone! I can not wait to watch the relationship grow.  When we were in the hospital with Jack, we would play a video of you singing "You are my sunshine" and he would get so relaxed and fall asleep, it was truly the sweetest thing your Daddy and I have every seen! I love you sweet girl a d look forward to a fun year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment