Wednesday, September 5, 2012

4 months

Jack,

You are 4 months old and everyone is so in love with you!! Your sister calls you Jackie boy, which is so cute and I love the way her voice changes when she talks to you....she always wants to know where you are and if you are upset she says "oh no Jackie boy" We are so proud of her loving you the way she does!!!  Nana calls you Jackie blue eyes....I guess there is a song from the 70's that reminds her of you! Jack you still look just like your PaPa, you are really beginning to get some hair, it doesn't show up that well in pics but it's coming and it will defiantly be blonde and your eyes are getting lighter by the day. I love that you and your sis will both get Daddy blues!!!
Your Daddy and I are so thankful and feel so blessed that you have completed our family! I am not going to say the old "time slow down" or "I can't believe 4 months have past" because I am so excited to see you grow and change daily and can not wait to see you what 4 months has in store! Love you Jack

4 months stats coming soon:)

Here are a load of pics


No comments:

Post a Comment