Well now that Jack is almost 5 months, I will give you his 4 month stats....haha
He is still our little man coming in at...........
13. 8 lbs
25 1/2
He is in the 16th percentile in weight and the 50th for height! But watch out........this boy is eating us out of house and home! I started him on rice cereal and before we knew it, he is on about 3 jars a day! So I am guessing by his 6 month stats he will jump up! The Doc wasn't worried at all because he had gained 3 lbs and grew over a foot!
Jack is on all formula now..........tear:( it was an extremely hard decision, but I did stop breastfeeding! He is eating up the rest of the frozen stash now.....I am tearing up now just talking about it! Here are some pics of my man and some of his sweet big sister!
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











You are my Mommy Role-Model. Just wanted you to know!
ReplyDelete