Kate is pretty much obsessed with water! All kinds, water in the shower, bath, pizon's drinking bowl, out of the hose! She has been like this since I can remember. This past weekend we went to a friends house (deedo) to swim and as soon as we walked in her back yard, Kate's mouth dropped and she started shaking with excitement. We were there for hours swimming and playing, she pretty much did not leave the water. Kate also learned how to jump off the diving board. The first couple times her Guncle Joey would toss her off to me and then about 5 times of that she was ready to do it herself. I have a video of her jumping off with me, standing next to me holding my hand! I was so proud of her, she was jumping in from the side too....going completely under!!! Mommy's little water baby! 
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh I love it!!! Post the video! I wonder how Emma will do this year at moms pool. She loved it last year! We shall see!
ReplyDelete