Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kate's new words

I swear this child says 2 to 3 new words a day. Her favorite new saying is "I get it" if Kate hears a phone ring she will look at us and say I get it and then run towards the phone, put it up by her ear and say HI and then go into her crazy talk! She started to get teeth right at 7 months and then after she got 4 top and 4 bottom by the time she was 1 and then it's like the teeth just stopped......until now, 17 months and she is getting 4 at one time, which makes for a cranky girl.  Here is Kate with her new found love.......sidewalk chalk!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! I just got Emma some chalk. It's MESSY. Wow! She had it everywhere! Emma had 6 teeth since November until last week. She's getting 3 right now. It's about time! Our poor girls need to eat!!

    She is soooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete