Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately....we have been so busy! Two weeks ago, I was leaving work and I saw "our house on Hoppess" for sale.....here is a little background. There is a street here close to work it's called Hoppess and EVERY house on this street is sooooooo cute. If a house goes on the market, it's sold within 2 days! Everyone wants these houses, especially us and especially this certain one. It's yellow with blue shutters and a white picket fence.....too cute for words. I have always wanted to see the inside, because I know it would be even cuter! So anyway on Friday I was leaving work and almost wrecked my car when I saw a SALE sign in the yard of our Hoppess House.....I called Katie so fast and couldn't even say it fast enough...hoppess house for sale, hoppess house for sale!!!!!! She looked it up and was like, Whit, nothing is coming up, so she called the realtor and found out the sale sign had just been put in and they didn't even have pictures up yet. Katie told her we wanted to see the house right away. As soon as I entered this house, I knew it was MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We put an offer in that day. Then the next two weeks have been a waiting game.......turns out we were not the only ones who wanted the house, so we were in a bidding war with a number of people. Well to cut this story in half..........they accepted our offer!!!!! Inspections were done within 2 days, and last night Kathy brought over the paperwork and said I can finally say it out loud. WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! We close October 28th, but the owners are doing a "lease back" until Nov. 30, so if I thought my life was busy now, boy the next 3 months are going to be insane!! But oh well, because we live in the Hoppess House!!! Here are some recent pics of my beautiful baby girl!






Kate and Ryn....can you believe Ryn is 3 months younger then Kate


sweet girls









I love love this face.....just can't kiss her enough!








little toot!













No comments:

Post a Comment