Sunday, October 17, 2010

10 months

Ok.....Kate needs to stop growing, because it all is going too fast! She was 10 months this past Friday and boy is she a NON-STOP girl......here are some things Kate has been up to...

She hates to get dressed, would much rather be naked! I have no idea where she gets it....hahah!
She is a speed crawler, so I know the walking will be just as fast
Kate LOVES Pizon's bed for some reason, if she is missing, then I know I can find her in our room on pizzi's bed in the corner. When I see her, I say Kate Connaughton get off that bed, then she just face plants right on it giggling the entire time!!
LOVES being outside! Cries when it's time to go inside!
Eats so well........her favorite is broccoli, peas, carrots and of course mac n' cheese!!

Kate did not want her picture taken today, so this is it for the 10 month shot!








No comments:

Post a Comment