Sunday, September 12, 2010

Maddie and Kate

Kate and I adventured off to Austin this past weekend to see Sunny and Meesh! Boy did we have a great time. We got there on Saturday afternoon and met everyone for lunch and did some shopping! Sunny and I cooked dinner that night and Kate played with Maddie. Maddie wasn't too sure about Kate, he sure liked her, but just not sure who she was! It was cute!!! Kate loves dogs, so I am glad Maddie is sweet boy! Our Austin trip was great, we got to have breakfast Sunday morning at Austin Java with Rose, Marit and baby Ryn. We drove home on Sunday afternoon and Kate was sure worn out......she went to bed at 6 :45, so Daddy and I had some time to our self! We cooked steak, drank some wine and just had a good time sitting out on the deck talking!!!! Thank you Aunty Sunny and Uncle B for letting us stay at your house, we sure had a great time!! Love you both very much!!








No comments:

Post a Comment