Sunday, September 12, 2010

Connaughton family truckster

A couple weeks ago we decided it was time for a bigger car! Though we loved our CC, it was just too small. It was so hard getting Kate in and out, especially if I was running errands. Plus, the AC just wasn't cutting it for the Texas summers. We bought a GMC Yukon Denali!!! OMG so much better. For one, the AC is so much better.......it has a navigation and DVD.....the seats fold and doors open/close with a push of a button! My favorite part is the auto start!! I can be getting ready to head out the door, and have the car completely cooled off by the time I load Kate up! It drives so smooth and it just feels good to be higher up!




1 comment:

  1. did you say auto doors??? its like a minivan for texans!! love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete