She goes to the doctor this Friday for her check up, so I will post her stats soon! Here are some pics of my girl!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
6 Months!
Little Miss Priss is 6 months old today! I am more in love with her everyday and find myself missing her desperately when I am away! Kate has such a great personality and LOVES attention. Lately when we go out, she just hams it up with everyone and has this way of making everyone fall in love! When Kate was first born and for the first couple months I never thought she was going to get to this stage, but now that she is here, I find the time flying by and now I want it to sloooooowwww down.....
She goes to the doctor this Friday for her check up, so I will post her stats soon! Here are some pics of my girl!

She goes to the doctor this Friday for her check up, so I will post her stats soon! Here are some pics of my girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment