Friday, April 9, 2010

Kate's first trip to the Ranch

Kate had a great time at the Ranch over Easter weekend! I am excited to watch her grow up there just as we did. The weather was pretty but awful windy! At least we didn't have any rain. Patrick and I were real nervous about the 5 hour drive with her, but she couldn't have done any better! Patrick has been at the Ranch quite a bit, but when we were leaving on Sunday, it was really the first time he wasn't ready to leave, he was a little sad actually! He told me the more he goes out there the more he has fun and really gets to know his way around. Hopefully we will get out there more often now. My Dad took him out to shoot one day by themselves and well now Patrick wants to buy a gun......Dad said he did really well. I think he was really proud of himself! I will leave you with some pics of our trip............




























Easter egg time












Morning coffee on the porch and here is our view












No comments:

Post a Comment