Weight: 14.2 75%
Height: 25 1/4 inches 75%
She had two shots and a oral med, and again, she was in the best mood until they shot my poor baby up! The Doctor was asking us what all Kate has been up too.....does she grab for toys? YES! does she coo and laugh? YES! Does she roll over? Not really, but she does grab both her legs and shows off her butt to everyone, does that count???? Our little girl has some talent....hahah
But all in all Dr. Sullivan said Miss Kate is perfect and that Patrick and I are doing a great job! She also said we can began to give her cereal and veggies. We actually started a little cereal last week, so I know Kate does pretty well with a spoon. After the Doc, we went to the store and got her some carrots. After we ate, we put the carrots to the test. I add a little cereal to them, just to give it some texture and make it not so runny. I think she did great, no funny faces and she ate a good couple of bits, the rest made it on her face and bib.....here are some pics........
Before carrots, in her high chair!
During dinner.....
After carrots Kate got her 1st shower
(click on the pic to make it bigger and look at that face)



Awww, that face! So so cute! I can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeletewhat a face!! Not too sure about that water.
ReplyDelete