It was relaxing while I was there, which was so nice and well needed for me. Kate was excellent and even had record sleep time. While we were there, we attempted the Zoo one day, but 28,000 other people had the same idea, so we ended up at the Mall doing a little shopping. Friday we went to Irving to see Lindsay and David's apartment, which is super nice! I love their view.....it was beautiful....I know now why they are so happy there!!!! We went to dinner and then all headed back to Mom's. After the kids went to bed us girls were able to really enjoy ourselves. It was so nice to be there with my sisters......now a days its a rare treat for us all to be together at once. On Saturday we went over to Curt and Kendall's for Kate's See and Squeeze...it was great............good food, good wine and good friends! Thanks guys for such a wonderful night. Like always all good things must come to an end, so I headed out Sunday morning. It was hard leaving but it was also good to be home with Patrick. I will leave you all with some pics from the week!
Having breakfast with the cousins



No comments:
Post a Comment