Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 3 months Kate

I know...I know....I have been slacking on my blog lately! We have been so busy and our Internet has been down so I am writing this at work. I have soooo many cute pics of my girl to post, but they are all saved at home, so they will all be up soon.

Kate is 3 months today! She is a growing girl and just beginning to fit in her 3-6 month clothes! I have so many cute spring outfits and I have been dying to put her in, but the weather was just not cooperating! Well finally we have had some beautiful days, so the winter clothes were put up and out came the spring. Here are some new things Kate has been up to lately


She is still not rolling over, but she has become a hip baby....much easier to get stuff done when you can hold her on the hip.


Kate is also sleeping much better, she still likes to sleep on her tummy or on her side in the positioner.


She smiles when she sees me or Patrick.....but Daddy's loud laugh still scares her a bit!


Kate has decided she no longer likes her Playtex bottles mommy bought for her, she will only eat now on the breast or with the medula bottles.....of course these are the most expensive ones!!


We still don't know what is going on with her hair! It's everywhere!!!!!!! And it's really a strawberry blond color, so I am really interested to see what becomes of it.


Now that the weather is warmer, we go on walks every afternoon and she LOVES being outside!


With each month....well really each week she changes so much! Smiles more, talks and coos and is still sweeter then ever! I am truly loving life right now!


Happy 3 Months my beautiful little girl


Lots more pics to come very soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment