Happy 8 years to Emily and Ronnie! I can not believe it has been that long! I am so very proud and really look up to them. When you are around them, you really see how happy they are and how well they work together. They have two of the most beautiful and sweet kids! Mackenzie is 7 and one of sweetest little girls you will ever meet! Bryce is almost 4 and can keep you laughing! Mackenzie is so excited about being a cousin and I know she is going to be like a little mother to the baby. Bryce....I am sure will teach him all the ropes at the Ranch. I can't wait to see it all!
I really hope Patrick and I are still that Happy in 8 years and great parents like them!
Anyway......I hope they have a wonderful day and here's to another 8!!! Love you guys!!





No comments:
Post a Comment