Catching up is an understatement for sure here! You would think since I quit my job where I was super busy all the time I would have much more time to keep this blog up;) I have actually found my self busier but in a good way! So to do some catching up, we had a fabulous Christmas, it was very warm here for the Holidays so it was spent mostly outside! It really didn't feel very "Christmasy" but we got the kids a new Jeep so it was very nice that they were able to ride it all day outside! Our new year has been great too! Kate is doing very well in Kindergarten, loves her teacher, loves her friends and I love that I get to pick her up each day!!! Jack is doing well too, he is in speech 2 times a week and it has helped a tremendous amount!!! He is attending the Preschool that I now teach at and that has been so good too! Life has been good to the Connaughton's this year and we look forward to this Summer!! Here are some pictures of life lately!
Thanksgiving Feast at Kate's School
Kate was super excited she got to put the star in the 15th! Happy Birthday!!
Looking in his stocking
Loves her new Pony
Jack in Houston getting a check up!
At a Fundraiser for St. Joseph's
Enjoying a Beautiful day on the trampoline
Date night excitement;)
A little Aggie baseball!
Playing in the Sprinklers
Enjoying their new Playhouse
No comments:
Post a Comment