Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Baby Turns 3

Well it's pretty much official.............I am not a mother of a toddlers anymore:( I have a 5 year old going to Kindergarten and a 3 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!  I've been a little emotional about it all lately! We are moving, which is super exciting but also leaving the house both the kids took their first steps, said their first words, had their first Christmas's, 1st Birthdays! Just been a little sad about leaving this house! Anyway, Back to my baby turning 3........AHHHH! He still loves to cuddle and still sleeps with his binky and jiffies so there is a tiny piece of baby I can hang on too;) We have not yet had a party for him due to our house a mess from boxes, but when we get settled in we will throw him one! Jack has got quite a few nicknames, poor kid will never know what his real name is...hahaha most call him Jackie boy, my mom calls him Jackie Blue (his eyes will win the hearts of some girls) Kate and I laugh and call him Wackie Jackie, cause he's a mess!! Here are some other things Jack is up to.....

Loves to......

Swing
Dig
Eat
Get dirty
Push trucks
Eat
Dig
water
helping himself to strangers food....yes he will eat off anyone's plate!
jump off the stairs and give me a heart attack!
loves to be scared.....yes he loves when I jump out and scare him! He is a total Andrews!!!

Still loves kisses, hugs:) We love our boy to pieces!! Here are some pic of my boy............





No comments:

Post a Comment