Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Kansas City
Lindsay and I flew up to KC a couple weeks ago for a High School friends wedding! We had a blast! It was so funny because we left Dallas with highs in the 80's and got off the plane in KC and it was 40!!!! We drove up to St. Joe Friday and went down memory lane......so weird driving by our old house (which is not being taken care of) and our High School. We stopped by my friend Micah's house and visited with her and her family for a couple hours.....it was so so so good to see her and her babies!!!! Just like old' times......sitting in her kitchen talking, drinking coffee and eating what ever casserole her mom made:) Friday night we stayed with our old neighbors Bridget and Katie and again so good to see them! Katie was the very first friend I met when we moved to St. Joe, she was standing in her driveway with a Burger King Crown on her head cause it was her bday! Love that girl..........we ended up drinking 4 bottles of wine and staying up til 2 talking! I haven't been to KC since 2007 so I had a ton to catch up on!!! Saturday was the wedding and another night of fun!! We flew out early Sunday morning and then I drove home from Dallas! Best weekend I have had in a long time!! Here are some pics...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment