We had such a great 4th!! So happy it fell on a weekend so we could have family come visit! my parents came in on Thursday evening, so Friday morning we had a girls day and all got our nails and toes done then made some food for Aunt Cherry's house and headed out there..........Jack is a total fish and will swim for hours if I let him! He even tried to jump in fully clothed so I had to let him swim naked until I could get his swim suit on him! Kate loves being over there with all her cousins, running around in her dress up clothes playing. The fireworks started as soon as the sun went down and for the 1st time in 4 years........Kate LOVED them!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! The past couple years, she has had to be inside for them because she was terrified! Jack loved them.........he kept on repeat.....more, please, up, more, please up....hahah! Here are some pictures from our weekend!
Monday, July 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment