Saying Life has been busy at the Connaughton house hold is a complete understatement!! My assistant at work is home with her beautiful twin boys so my work days have been a little longer and a little crazier:) I did this to her when I was home with Jack so I guess its payback....haaha!
Anyway, Jack had his surgery on Monday the 16 th of September...Thank you Lord that its over! My mom came in to help take of him for the week so Patrick and I could continue to work. Everything went super well and we were home by 12:00. Now my boy has two balls!! HAHAH!! The weather has been great here and so we can all once again hang out on the back porch, drink wine, watch the kids play...it's been wonderful! I am planning on taking the kids this weekend to the Farm Patch to pick out some pumkins. Through all this craziness Patrick and I did sneak away one Saturday and had a date night and Theresa kept the kids all night so we were able to sleep in on Sunday and have breakfast alone too:) Here are some pictures I took these past couple weeks!
18 month post coming soon.......
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment