We went to New Orleans for Joey's 30th in the end of July and was having a wonderful evening, eating at a place called August (best food ever) we just got done singing happy birthday and cheersing Joey for passing his Real Estate exams when our fun came to a halting end. While leaving the restaurant Theresa was crossing the street with Katie when a truck hit her in the middle of the street. I was walking out of the place when I saw it all happen. I hit the ground because I was terrified. Thank you Lord, the truck stopped after he hit her and did not run her over. She was rushed to Tulane ER where after about what seemed like forever we found she broke her tail bone and her leg. She stayed there in the Hospital for the next 2 days and then was released to come home. It was a scary scary night but again all just so thankful she is ok. Earlier in the summer we had planned a trip to the beach and when we returned from Nola we tried to cancel the trip but we were told there would be no refund, so we packed up and headed to Galveston one week after. Theresa is a complete warrior can I tell you!! She loaded up her walker, and wheel chair was determined for us all to have a good time. So glad we went because the kids had such a great time! Playing on the beach, swimming in the pool, going down the slide and momma and dad had fun drinking on the lazy river!!! Can I just tell you how much easier and more relaxing it was to bring a babysitter to help with the kids!!! Best decision ever!! Here are our pics from Nola (when having fun) and at the beach!!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
End of Summer
Well it looks like our summer is coming to an end! We are actually ready for a change:) cooler weather, more routine and def ready for some football and crock pot Sundays!! HAHAH!!! We have sure had an eventful end to summer as well.
We went to New Orleans for Joey's 30th in the end of July and was having a wonderful evening, eating at a place called August (best food ever) we just got done singing happy birthday and cheersing Joey for passing his Real Estate exams when our fun came to a halting end. While leaving the restaurant Theresa was crossing the street with Katie when a truck hit her in the middle of the street. I was walking out of the place when I saw it all happen. I hit the ground because I was terrified. Thank you Lord, the truck stopped after he hit her and did not run her over. She was rushed to Tulane ER where after about what seemed like forever we found she broke her tail bone and her leg. She stayed there in the Hospital for the next 2 days and then was released to come home. It was a scary scary night but again all just so thankful she is ok. Earlier in the summer we had planned a trip to the beach and when we returned from Nola we tried to cancel the trip but we were told there would be no refund, so we packed up and headed to Galveston one week after. Theresa is a complete warrior can I tell you!! She loaded up her walker, and wheel chair was determined for us all to have a good time. So glad we went because the kids had such a great time! Playing on the beach, swimming in the pool, going down the slide and momma and dad had fun drinking on the lazy river!!! Can I just tell you how much easier and more relaxing it was to bring a babysitter to help with the kids!!! Best decision ever!! Here are our pics from Nola (when having fun) and at the beach!!
We went to New Orleans for Joey's 30th in the end of July and was having a wonderful evening, eating at a place called August (best food ever) we just got done singing happy birthday and cheersing Joey for passing his Real Estate exams when our fun came to a halting end. While leaving the restaurant Theresa was crossing the street with Katie when a truck hit her in the middle of the street. I was walking out of the place when I saw it all happen. I hit the ground because I was terrified. Thank you Lord, the truck stopped after he hit her and did not run her over. She was rushed to Tulane ER where after about what seemed like forever we found she broke her tail bone and her leg. She stayed there in the Hospital for the next 2 days and then was released to come home. It was a scary scary night but again all just so thankful she is ok. Earlier in the summer we had planned a trip to the beach and when we returned from Nola we tried to cancel the trip but we were told there would be no refund, so we packed up and headed to Galveston one week after. Theresa is a complete warrior can I tell you!! She loaded up her walker, and wheel chair was determined for us all to have a good time. So glad we went because the kids had such a great time! Playing on the beach, swimming in the pool, going down the slide and momma and dad had fun drinking on the lazy river!!! Can I just tell you how much easier and more relaxing it was to bring a babysitter to help with the kids!!! Best decision ever!! Here are our pics from Nola (when having fun) and at the beach!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment