Jack,
Hey sweet boy, you are a year old and this mommy can't believe how fast time went. You have been through so much in your 1st year, but you continue fight and prove your strength. There is nothing harder then seeing your baby hurt, but through it all we learned so much. I especially learned how to let go of the things I can't control and to trust in God, the Doctors and especially you Jack. You were born a fighter and I believe with all my heart you will continue to all your life. I also know you have some amazing Angels looking after you, and will make sure you continue to heal. I love you sweet boy and look forward to watching you grow:)
Here are some things you are up too lately...........
* waving and saying bye-bye
* saying Momma
* sleeping great 7:45-7:30
* Two 2hr naps a day
* In to EVERYTHING
* broke a vase the other morning by slamming it on the ground
* no walking but love climbing the stairs
* wants to do everything big sis does
*loves to be drug all over the house by your feet from your sweet sis
*still loves your binkey, Jefferey, and your bottle
Here are your stats:
weight: 18lbs
length: 2.5
head: small....haha
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment