Monday, February 6, 2012

27 weeks

Here is my prego pic for 27 weeks! Everything is going smoothly, but def getting more tired this time around! I can usually clean my house with ease, but this past saturday I could only get part of it down before I had to stop rest..haha oh my!! Its a lot different being pregnant with your first then your second for sure....these next few months are going to be interesting for sure! Patrick and I get more excited each day about having a baby boy and we can't wait to meet and hold him! But Jack, you cant come too early......ok little man, maybe a week!!! HAHA!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at how cute and adorable you are!!!! This makes me sick. I balloon up like a freakin' whale! Maybe #2 will be kind to me.

    You really do look fab. I'm not just saying that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun!!! I feel huge and everyone is like when are you due.....I say May and I get this look like....."poor thing" so now I say April!! HAHAH

    ReplyDelete