Thursday, December 22, 2011

Half way there

Can't believe I am half way to meeting Jack!! I am sure these next fee months will fly by!! Here is a prego pic at 20 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Did your belly pooch out quicker this time around? I didn't get a belly with Emma until like 24 weeks. But your belly is so cute and tiny. So it's a boy? YAY! One of each is perfect!!!

    Congrats to you! Kate will be a GREAT big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! Girl my belly poked out at like 15 weeks!!! I didnt show with Kate until after 20 weeks, so maybe this boy will be a bit bigger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great - hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas! We're trying to plan a trip down to CS with our little fella in the next month or two. I'll keep you posted b/c we'd of course LOVE to see ya'll!

    ReplyDelete