Monday, October 17, 2011

2 months from 2

Wow! I can't believe I am about to have a 2 year old! Kate has been up to so much lately.  She is really begining to use a lot more words and starting putting them into sentences, but some geberish still sneaks in there too!! She cracks Patrick and I up daily, even if it is a fit she is throwing.  My favorite is when she doesn't get her way, she will throw herself on the ground and say "oh no" and then I will leave the room and she will follow me and throw herself down again.  She defiantly likes to get her point across......(her Daddy all the way) Kate loves to dance, Patrick and I have introduced her to all kinds of music, anything from the 60's to Michael Jackson and Marroon 5.....I have got to get it on video!!
She is a fantastic sleeper, still loves her bed and loves to sleep!! I think we will keep her in a crib for awhile, watching her on the monitor, she is ALL over the place!!
I have started thinking about party idea's, it will seriously be here before we know it!! Here is a pic of my sweet girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment