Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting Jamaica Ready

So we leave for Jamaica next Friday and boy are we soooooo excited and soooo ready to be on the beach with a coctail in hand! Patrick and I have been working very hard on eating well and exercising since Jan.1, haha I even got Patrick to go tanning (hello he's Irish) I really don't want him to burn up the 1st day! My mother is coming in next Friday to pick up Kate and take her back to Ft. Worth. Emily and the kids are coming in from Lubbock to help mom and then Linds is taking some time off as well. I know they will have so much fun and I really think Kate will do just fine! I have never left her for more then 24 hours, so it will be a little hard for us! I am very lucky to have such a wonderful family to help out, my mom, dad and sisters are going to spoil her rotten I am sure! Here is a pic of the new swimsuit I ordered....hope I look that good in it too!! I got it from Jcrew!! My goodness I love that store, and thank goodness there isn't one here!
House update: I will be taking pics soon of the inside, mom came in a couple weekends ago and we took down old curtains and put up new ones and the added some in the office.  The house is really coming along, the inside is pretty much done and I can't wait to start planting flowers this spring! The house is really going to look great with some new landscaping! So excited winter is over and spring is here!! Grass is starting to green up and our trees are getting full!

Happy Spring

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love your mom and girl that is one cute bathing suit! How have you not ever left Kate for more than 24 hours? IT'S ABOUT TIME!! Good for you!

    Umm...I cannot wear a 2 piece right now but I'm still working on it. I hope you rock it out there on the beach! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete