Monday, November 22, 2010

Let the craziness begin!!!!!

I still shake my head and think why on earth did we plan to move in the craziest time of the year??? Not only is it Thanksgiving, Patrick's b-day, Kate's 1st bday and Xmas.....but Patrick's work schedule is so insane right now. Good news......they will be starting on our master bath tomorrow, so hopefully done within 3 weeks (wishful thinking) and then we will get our carpet upstairs replaced, some rooms painted and we are buying 3 new rugs for the office, living room and a runner for the hallway and then we will be all ready to get in!! I can not wait to cook in my new big kitchen and have a huge closet all to myself!!! I told Patrick yesterday, we are going from 1 small bathroom to 3.....I am not going to know what to do with myself!!!!
Life will be a little over-whelming for the next month, but it will all be worth it! We are living out of boxes right now so there might not be any pic updates for a bit....I have taken Kate's 11 month pics but my camera cord is in one of those boxes.....sorry! But here is a little 11 month update on her.

Kate is sooo much fun right now and she is constantly cracking us up! She still loves bath time, and if she hears the water running she will rush to the bathroom climb up on the tub and scream (happy) until you put her in, so Kate usually bathes about 2 times a day! When she gets out of the bath, I brush her crazy hair and then she likes to brush it as well.....it is hilarious to watch her.
She also likes the remotes for the TV, Kate broke our nice universal one so we are back to using 2.....I found an old one for her to play with, but I swear she knows it doesn't work, because she won't play with the damn thing and will search and search for the others.

Kate is talking up a storm now....her favorites are Da-da, dog, and when she drops something she will look at you and say UT-EWWWWW and she puckers up her lips....so cute!

No walking yet....she can stand by herself for about 10-15 secs and she walks around the furniture but that is it for now.....
The best of all........she gives the sweetest kisses and even makes the muu-waww sound!
We lover her to pieces and can't wait to continue to watch her grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment