Hi everyone! Sorry I have been behind on this blog! Time is going by too fast and my baby is growing like a weed. She is almost 7 months!!!!! Kate is beginning to become a little person, a cute and funny one to be exact! We love her more and more everyday. Now that she is sleeping through the night, I kind of miss her.....I know I know....I am getting more sleep, but still when you go in her room to get her and she gives you that "one" tooth smile.....ahhhh, it makes my whole night! I am still going back and forth on weening her from the Boob!!! I have started giving her 1 formula bottle a day and taken away 1 feeding on the weekend. So we will see where this leads us. Next week I am heading to Dallas for Jules bach party....I am so excited I can hardly stand it! My Mom and sisters will be watching Kate over-night!!!!!!!!! I am just a little nervous about that, not them watching her, it's me that is scared to be away. I think this is so good for me and I am glad that my first over-night trip, Kate is with the 3 most wonderful people!!! Then the following Monday, we are headed to Arkansas to visit family! I can not wait until I see my Nonnie holding my baby, ahhh making me tear up just thinking about it!
This trip is a much needed trip for me, but I will miss Patrick like crazy. We will be away from each other for 10 days, we have never been away this long, even when I lived in Ft. Worth!! Here are some pics taken over the past couple weeks!!
Kate loves bath time

I love the dinner still left on her face!

Happy girl in the morning, well and some bedhead

Hanging out with Dad after dinner

Family Picture

Look at those blue eyes

No comments:
Post a Comment