Sunday, January 17, 2010

1 Month

Kate is now a month old! She is changing more and more everyday! Each morning she wakes up she looks different, she is more alert and really starting to smile! I love when she smiles at me, it makes my heart melt! I know that sounds cliche' but it really does. Nana came this past weekend to visit, which I love because it gives me someone to hang out with during the day and keep me sane. I am constantly asking....."is this normal" and Nana keeps reminding me.... yes it is!!!!
I only have two more weeks of maternity leave and then the party is over! Kate is going to stay with her Daddy on Mondays and then Theresa will keep her on the other days. I am getting very nervous to leave her, not that I don't think it will work with her at MaMa's house, it's just that I am not ready to give her up! I do have to remind myself that she will be right across the street from me, so I can go over to feed or just to hold her when I need to!
I am working on her announcements! They are too cute and should be going out very soon! I will leave you now with some pictures of my sweet girl......................











































No comments:

Post a Comment