Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Progress on her Nursery

I am making good progress on her room! I wanted her room to be simple and classy....not too frilly. There will little things added here and there

Here are some pics so far.....


In this corner will be her rocker. It needs to be re-covered, since it has been around for awhile. I am very excited that she will be rocked in the same rocker as her mom and Aunts, and even her Papa.


I ordered the letter K decal from Pottery Barn Kids, it came in tonight just haven't put it up, so in the center of that will be her K.


This is her changing area...I also ordered this from potterybarn. It will soon be filled with more diapers, wipes, and lotions! And that curtain there, that will alos be changed to a green one. I ordered the wrong size...opps. On the floor in the corner is her blanket tote bag. If you click on the pic you can see her name on it, when I ordered it, I guess I forgot to specify what color I wanted the name to be, cause when it came in, her name is in white.....a little disapointed, but it's still cute.




Her Jefferies are waiting.....



Thanks Potterybarn Kids for all the cute things!!!! That website is dangerous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment